Are you an expert at something? Please let me know!
Very soon our Curriculum Office will be making our Curriculum Yearly Overview available online. You will be able to see the various topics we cover during the year and decide if you have some expertise to offer us! That’s exciting!
We are fortunate to have Co-Room Parents this year – Napisa and Nisha. These wonderful ladies have offered to help me co-ordinate parents that are able to be involved in Room 207 during the school year. They will make themselves known to you over the next few weeks via email.
Here are some of the ways you might like to become involved in Room 207:
- Be a Mystery Reader (co-ordinated roster)
- Expert-in-your-field Special Visitor
- Field Trip chaperones
- International Week Volunteer
- International Day – Room Volunteer
- Quality Blog Commentor (free Tech training provided!)
- Hands On help in the Classroom for Word Study and Math (co-ordinated roster and training provided)
Upcoming Events include:
- Field trip to Snake Farm (Day to be announced later)
- International Day (30 November)
To volunteer or visit our classroom outside of the co-ordinated rosters, please email me prior to your visit to arrange time and date.