Hello Room 207 students! Here are the details of the NonFiction Project that I told you about today during Reading Workshop. Remember that I will be showing you how to create a copy of the Google Presentation Project Master for the topic that you have chosen to teach us all about.
You do not need to start this project until we have done this together.
You can keep coming back to this presentation to check that you have completed all the things that your project needs before the final project due date: Friday 16th November.
The great thing about Google Docs Presentations is that you can work on them at home – just log into your google account like I showed you in class! Use the link on the sidebar of our class blog under Learning Links to go to Google Docs. (Remember your email address and your super-secure password with a capital and number).
Please make sure you read and understand the Important Things to Remember slides. (There are two of these slides)
There are three important check-in dates where certain things are due by:
1st Check in date: Friday 2nd November
- Topic for Project chosen
- Copy made of Project Presentation Master in your google docs (Ms H will show you how)
- Project correctly named and shared with Ms H (Ms H will show you how)
- Title Page of google doc complete
2nd Check in date: Friday 9th November
- All pages complete and ready for Peer Review
- Share your google doc with your Reading partner
3rd Check in date: Wednesday 14th November
- You should have left a comments and/or feedback on each slide for your Reading Partner on THEIR google doc project
4th Check in date: Friday 16th November
- Your final revised, edited and completed google doc project presentation
(No more changes allowed)
I know that we are all looking forward to creating our topic presentations and seeing each others creations! Have fun and enjoy this project – and don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you have – I will be leaving you comments on your projects as you are working on them too!